Thursday, January 3, 2013

Movies in my Spare Time: Struck By Lighting

Struck By Lighting 



Struck By Lighting is a Tribeca Film Festival film written by and staring Glee's very own Chris Colfer. The movie centers around a hopeful and sarcastic writer Carson and his hopes thats black mailing the school into writing a literary magazine will help his chances to get in to North Western.  Chris did an amazing job on this movie, though you don't really notice at all the movie's plot was kind of well I don't really know it didn't seem like a movie more like a book by John Green. But I never noticed that watching the film, I connected with the character of Carson and though he wouldn't be a like able person if you went to school with him there is something about him that we can all relate to. The film was defiantly like nothing I've ever seen before on screen. I would give a 4 out of 5 because I feel like there was something in the plot that as a movie it was missing but the actor were great and the movie was amazing I would defiantly recommend it to teenagers and adults alike but most of all to writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment