Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MIYST: The Art Of Getting By 4/5

The Art of Getting By is a great story of a socially awkward boy named Goerge. He believes that there is no point to trying in high school or in life. He just lives on with his art skills and lack of friends until he meets Sally. Together they teach eachother the art of getting by.

I found this movie incerdably real. Freddie Highmore and Emma Roberts brought these people to life with amazing reality. I found myself contencted to the story of the high school slakcer. The shots and music gave the film a indie feel which is definatly waht it was. The film it self was kind of soft focus, more real than the perfect clarity of the new movies now.

I would definatly recomend this movie to any highschooler or parent of a teenager. I give it 4/5 supernovas.

1 comment:

  1. Teri, when I saw this I immediately thought of the old show on Teen Nick, "UnFabulous". Although I have never seen this movie, I think it looks really good. It looks like a cute movie. I have never heard of this film so I think it would be cool to watch something that seems different and is not super popular. I am going to have to check this movie out!

    ReplyDelete